Bakery conveyor systems are used in bakeries and snack manufacturing units to move baked products, dough, ingredients, and snacks through processing and packaging departments. Air-Draulic Engineering Co. Inc. (ADE), provides FDA approved bakery conveyor systems.
We provide various types of conveyor systems for bakery and food processing units. Some of our popular products given below:
• Gem Donut Vibrating Feeders: These vibratory feeders are used in bakeries to move gem donuts to the next phase of processing.
• Tray Closer Conveyors: These conveyor systems are used in the food industry for product packaging.
• Settling Conveyors: These conveyor systems are used in the food packaging industry to distribute products for tray filling.
• Roll Lines: These automated systems are used for molding and dividing rolls in bakeries and snack manufacturing units.
• Bread Lines: These automated conveyor systems can meet any low to high volume commercial bread baking requirements.
• English Muffin Box Loading Flat Pack and Penny: The English muffin auto loader equipment is used to speed up muffin production in bakeries.
• Donut Lines: These conveyor systems are used to speed up the movement of donuts in commercial production.
Please click on any individual product for more information and specifications.